Keep It To Yourself
From the Desk of Prophet Richard Owusu
TITLE: KEEP IT TO YOURSELF
Judges 13:5 “You will become pregnant and have a son whose head is never to be touched by a razor because the boy is to be a Nazirite, dedicated to God from the womb. He will take the lead in delivering Israel from the hands of the Philistines.” (NIV)
Judges 16:17 “ So he told her everything.” “No razor has ever been used on my head,” he said, “because I have been a Nazirite dedicated to God from my mother’s womb. If my head were shaved, my strength would leave me, and I would become as weak as any other man.”
FOUR LESSONS FROM THE TWO PASSAGE OF SCRIPTURES
- You must have record of your prophetic message Habakkuk 2:2.
- Everyone qualifies for your love, but not all people you love qualify to know your SECRETS. This is because they cannot handle it and others are ready to trade your secret for personal gain. Judas did not remember that he had supper with Jesus because of thirty shekels of silver. Do you know why you get hurt? Because, you trust those you have given any evidence of trust. In every relationship, everyone must learn to pay the price of trust.
- The enemy that will destroy you will not come with a sword but with a smile. Church can you take this advice from me? Please, if you trade your friends secret, you have not only breached their trust, but you have caused their downfall.
- The most dangerous incident in life is sharing your secret with your enemy thinking he/she is your friend. Say Lord help me.
- Let any information that anyone has about me to my disadvantage be destroyed by the fire of God.
- Lord guide my lips and order my steps for the rest of the year.
- Proverbs 13:3 “He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that opened wide his lips shall have destruction.”(KJV)
Prophet Richard Owusu
Gethsemane Ministry Inc.