Fulfillment Of Prophecies
From the Desk of Prophet Richard Owusu
TITLE: FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECIES
The fundamental character of God is His faithfulness. God is committed to every word He has spoken. Hence Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man that He should lie, nor a son of man that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?” God will surely bring to pass every promise concerning your life.
Amos 3:7 “Surely the Lord God does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.” So the prophet who is the servant of the Lord is the medium through which God communicates His purpose, intent and promises to man.
ESSENCE OF THE PROPHETIC
- To unveil the mind of God to man. (Through the prophetic one can know what the Lord is saying in the now)
- To set up human expectation in accessing the promises of God. (Anytime God wants to do something He always sets up human expectation, an example was Abraham. God told Abraham he will bless him in Genesis 13:14-17, Genesis 17:15-16. God spoke concerning Sarah too, but in Genesis 17:17. Abraham laughed and questioned how this would be possible.
- The prophetic permits divine performance. ( Luke 1:45 “Blessed is she who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord.”) Because in Amos 3:7a “God does nothing, unless He reveals His secrets to His servants the prophets.”
CONDITIONS FOR FULFILMENT OF PROPHECIES
- Attention to the details of the prophecies. Proverbs 4:20-21.
- Application of faith. James 1:6. (The valley of dry bones Ezekiel 37:10 breath came to dry bones and they stood on their feet).
- Engagement of prophetic prayer (How? 1 Timothy 1:18-19) in verse 19 those who failed to war in prayer made a shipwreck of their assignment.
Note: “There is no prophetic message that does not provoke satanic envy.” Moses did not just walk into Egypt and take away the slaves; David did not just ascend the throne because he was anointed; and Herod was looking for Jesus because of what he heard about him.
Reference: 2 Samuel 5:17 “Now when the Philistines heard that they had anointed David king over Israel, all the Philistines went up to search for David. And David heard of it and went down to the stronghold.”
There are two incidents in life. Your helpers will always see what you carry, but your destroyers will always hear what you carry.
Matthew 2:2 “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.” Helpers come to worship after seeing your star.
Matthew 2:3 “When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.” Destroyers look to destroy you after hearing of your star. Jonathan’s heart was knit with David when he saw him (1 Samuel 18:1-4). Saul hated David when he heard of his success in battle (1 Samuel 18:8-9).
- Giving to the poor and needy in society (Proverbs 19; 17, Psalm 41; 1-2).
- If you have a need you sow a seed. 1 Chronicles 21:18, 24, 26-27.
It is my prayer that the Lord multiply grace and mercy to you as you pray with your prophetic word, and observe covenant practices in connection to your prophecies.
For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. 2 Corinthians 1:20. Hebrews 11:33 “who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions.”
Prophet Richard Owusu
Gethsemane Ministry Inc.